The second benefit of the Anti wrinkle eye cream is that you are going to have a better application of your makeup. This is because if you have any dryness under your eyes, then it is going to be harder to apply your makeup. This means that you will need to apply a lot of concealer or foundation under your eyes when there is no moisture in that area. In order to make sure that your eyes are going to look fresh all day, then you are going to need to use a lot of eye cream.
The third benefit of the Anti wrinkle cream is that you are going to see less chances of any wrinkles and crevices around your eyes. This is because the eye cream is going to help to soften the lines under your eyes. This means that you are going to look younger when you don’t have the wrinkles or frown lines on your face. Therefore, your eyes are going to sparkle and they will be able to be the main focal point of your face.
The fourth benefit of the Anti wrinkle cream is that your eyes are going to be brighten up. This is because the dark circles that might be under your eyes are going to be diminished. Therefore, they are going to have a more youthful glow to them since they are going to be healthier. This means that you are going to appear to be well-rested even though you might have lost some sleep during the night. When your skin is brighter, then you are not going to have to wear as much makeup underneath the eyes. Of course, this is going to be a lot better for your skin since it is going to be able to breathe.
The fifth benefit of the Anti wrinkle cream is that it is going to be able to add a lot of moisture to your eyes. Most of the time, the skin that is underneath the eyes going to be very delicate so when it comes dry, it is not going to be very comfortable for the person especially when you are trying to wear makeup. When the skin is hydrated around the eyes, then the whole face is going to look more fresh. This is because it is going to be replenishing the moisture barrier of the skin.
Primer is a base coat for all your makeup. Use primer on both your face and eyes. It helps prevent creasing of makeup and is a great way of making your makeup last longer. There are many primers out there depending on your requirements and preferences. Whether you want one with shine or a matte one, all sorts of primers are there for different skin types.
Always apply foundation first
Many women tend to apply concealer first and then their foundation. This is a wrong approach, reason being, how both of them are applied. Concealer is applied in dabbing motion, while the foundation is dragged and blended on the entire face. Also Use an oil-free foundation. If you apply concealer first then, the whole concealer will be dragged with the foundation which will result in uneven makeup application.
Remove excess oil
Even though extra oily and moisturized skin has its benefits of reduced wrinkles and fine lines, but they give the appearance of greasy skin. No makeup looks good or lasts long if your skin is oily; it only results in the makeup smudging. Always keep face powder and blotting paper with you so that you can keep removing oil and shine off from your skin. This step will not only will your makeup last longer but will also ensure that your makeup looks good.
Avoid touching your face
We literally use our hands all the time because of which a lot of dirt and oil gets accumulated on our hands. If you have a habit of touching your face a lot then you are transferring those oil and dirt onto your face. By avoiding touching your face you get to minimize the oil on your face and keep your makeup intact. The more you touch your face, the more the makeup will come off, resulting in ruined makeup and makeup coming off sooner. If you have a habit of touching your face then you can use a setting spray, this will decrease your urge to touch your face also keep your makeup in place.
1. Biostimulation with platelet-rich plasma is another acne scar removal technology that helps the patient’s blood to enhance the production of elastin, collagen and improves the healing process. It controls severe acne in youth or adults. The platelet-rich plasma favors the synthesis of collagen, which is the most damaged molecule in any scar. In the case of atrophic acne scars, it allows the dermis to increase its thickness and partially fill the loss of substance from the depression.
2. PRP is a natural substance that comes from the patient’s own blood, so it is impossible for a foreign body rejection reaction to occur with other materials such as fillers (this is now exceptional). Also, the technique is simpler than in the case of fillers, since the PRP is injected by micro punctures following a grid pattern so that the possibility of occlusion of a blood vessel does not exist. Likewise, the probability of injuring a nerve fiber or causing an infection is practically nonexistent. In conclusion, although the probabilities of complications in the use of fillings are minimal, with the PRP are almost nil.
3. Some lesions are susceptible to the application of fillers with hyaluronic acid. The main advantages of using hyaluronic acid action lie in its immediate, its durability, its biocompatibility, and its low allergenic potential. This molecule can fill atrophic scars providing an optimum volume of an Immediate and short-term, long promoting collagen synthesis.
4. IPL – Pulsed light beam treatment eliminates stains and improves redness. The pulsed light attacks acne bacteria by decreasing the superinfection. This acne scar treatment is very useful in curing active acne.
5. Peeling – The application of medical peels act on both active and scarring acne. It causes a cellular renewal, attenuating the spots and scars.
6. Microdermabrasion – A technique that promotes cell regeneration and therefore attenuates acne blemishes and scars.
Know the Using Techniques of a Loofah
- It goes without saying that regular exfoliation of the skin with loofah helps keep the dirt and bacteria away, thus bringing about a fresh and supple look. Loofahs are mostly stiff and quite fibrous for use. So, choose the loofah that is a little soft (not harsh) for your face. In case the loofah is still rough, soak it in warm water till it softens.
- Squeeze the excess water from the loofah after soaking it in warm water. Apply your favorite soap or facial wash on the loofah and rub it thoroughly with hand.
- Rub your neck, face, and nape gently with the loofah, applying little pressure wherever necessary to remove the dead skin cells. Avoid loofah use around the eyes or nose.
- Rinse with cold fresh water and pat dry for a fresh and glowing facial skin.
- Apply shower gel or body wash on your loofah and scrub the body in a circular motion. Press mildly to get rid of the dead skin cells.
- Pay special heed to places which have rough skin patches. Regular and repeated use of loofah on rough and coarser skin areas would just help it to become smooth and soft.
- Rinse your body with cold water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Try the Bamboo Loofah Full Body Scrubber. It’s quite gentle on sensitive skin.
How is Loofah Good for Your Skin?
- Loofah helps with deep cleaning and helps you to get rid of clingy and uninvited guests like germs, bacteria, and dirt particles on a regular basis. Thanks to the net like structures of the loofah, the grime and dirt are all rubbed out leaving your skin to glow.
- Loofah assists you getting an effective exfoliation by removing all the dead skin cells successfully. The loofah unlike the myths is quite soft and gentle on your skin and helps bring about that young feel to it.
- A softly rubbed loofah would help you to clean all the sweat pores, thus making your skin soft and smooth just like the ones are shown in the commercials.
- A good loofah massage is also known to drain out all the stored anxiety and stress. Also, the loofah use and rubbing the skin is believed to accelerate the blood flow and circulation giving you an amazing and enviable skin.
How Do I Take Care of My Loofah or Flannel?
- Hang the loofah and flannel after you have thoroughly washed it under the running water, and make sure it dries well.
- In case you have you shaved your legs and hands, try avoiding the use of loofah or flannel as the bacteria might freely enter your skin through cuts and bruises.
- Avoid using loofah or flannel on your genitals or face.
- It doesn’t matter what loofah or flannel you are using, but clean it every week and keep it soaked in a diluted bleach solution for about 5 minutes.
- In case you are using a natural loofah, replace it every month, but if you use the plastic ones, you can keep it for two months. If you notice mold growing on the loofah, get it replaced right away.