Probability of success
The probability of success in removal of the wrinkles is very high when using botulinum toxin. This injection has been used for more than thirty years. Both its users and the dermatologists are impressed with its quick results and reliability. The countless testimonies of the effectualness of this treatment assure of you of complete eradication of the saggy skin.
For a long time, the botolinum toxin was always used in strengthening the facial muscles. Before being used in tightening the skin, this treatment was used in treating people with misaligned eyes. In fact, the medical professionals are not convinced that the potential of this drug is maximized properly. It is the strengthening of the facial muscles that culminate ineffectual skin tightening.
One thing that most people will be worried about is the resilience of the treatment for wrinkles. It will not make sense to undergo a temporary solution or that which will last for a very short time. Botox offers durable solutions for the ageing skin. The people using this treatment can have perfect skin for a longer time. Thus, it is a better alternative.
Quite a number of people have problems with aging. Even though it is their desire to remain young, you cannot completely evade the symptoms of aging. The aging symptoms always affect the most visible parts. The skin is one of those visible parts. By relying on the botulinum toxin facial injection, the wrinkles will be removed. This will aid in retaining your beauty and a younger look regardless of your age.
Afro braids can have numerous variations of color, size, thickness, and points and the best way to decide between them when they think of joining the hairdo is seeking inspiration in a gallery full of Queens of the Instagram who already flaunt their own.
The hairstylist and specialize in braids Ainá Garcia, from the Carioca Studio House of Madame Garcia Afro Urban Hair, explains that the most common type of twists is the box braid. Its popularity comes from the ease in applying for various kinds of hair, but have higher durability and beauty in frizzy hair. Check out other tips from the professionals for those who intend to venture into the beautiful world of braids:
- Afro braids are made in small equal locks that are braided together with fiber, providing durability, thickness, length and even color to twists.
- Depending on your type of hair and procedure adopted, braids take 4 to 9 hours to be ready, so reserve one afternoon and go without haste.
- Braids can be washed with shampoo and conditioner regularly, but if your hair is not too frizzy, give preference to shampoo 2 in 1.
- Braids can stay up to 2 months in the hair, but avoid waiting beyond that time not to damage them.
- To avoid frizz in braids, sleep with a bonnet, handkerchief or even half-pants on the head to protect the hairdo. It is important to emphasize the historical identification that the Afro braid has with the black woman and its roots, being a hairdo that has much more to do with cultural property than style, which makes it more suitable for those of African ethnicity.
Okay! Red hot lips are not a new trend because they are classic. But the way we are going to complement our red lipstick this spring-summer is the trend. No cat eye or heavy eyeshadow, go minimalist and give all the focus to your lips.
I don’t know about you but glossy lips are taking me back to my high school years. The 90’s juicy lips are back! Rock this trend with an under need vampire lip color like the models on Phillip Plein catwalk or go natural with a sheer finish color. I recommend you to just apply a lip gloss during the day with a colorful eyeshadow or go with a naked makeup. At night layer your lipstick with lip gloss.
Who doesn’t like a fresh face during summer? I love to go natural and show off my tan skin.
Etro and Balmain are some of the designers that proposed a natural makeup for this spring-summer, mascara and lip balm.
Lip blams are perfect for summer because they hydrate your lips. Lancôme and Dior lip blams turn into a pretty and natural pink tone perfect for a pool side makeup look.
Dolce and Gabbana chose to change the traditional and sexy red for a passionate and fun metallic fuchsia. Wear this color lip with a double mascara eye look or with a light pink eye shadow.
Cons – Disadvantages of Waxing
- Pain/discomfort – waxing can hurt when it’s pulled off the skin. The discomfort is short and sharp, so it doesn’t last, but can be unpleasant.
- Cost – waxing may be cheaper than laser, but it is not a permanent solution to hair removal. Treatment will need to be repeated every few weeks to maintain the result and the costs do add up.
- Skin irritations – waxing can leave the skin a bit sore, especially with thicker hair or the first few times when follicles are strongest.
- Ingrown hairs – regrowth after waxing can involve some ‘ingrown’ hairs, leading to bumpy skin.
- Waiting – waxing can only be done when there’s a certain amount of hair ready to remove, so clients do have to wait for enough regrowth before having another session. It can be annoying and a bit embarrassing, many people choose to cover up underarms or legs by wearing sleeved tops or trousers in the final stages of regrowth.
- Embarrassment – something that many people really do worry about if they’re having a more intimate treatment, like bikini wax, for the first time.
Pros – Advantages of Waxing
There are a number of benefits to waxing, which explain why it is so enduringly popular:
- Fast and effective – waxing really can remove large amounts of hair quickly – even men’s backs or chests can be quickly treated.
- Long-lasting – hair in waxed areas will not grow back for 2-8 weeks. This can save a considerable amount of time compared to daily shaving.
- Treats at the root – so hair grows back softer than with certain other hair removal methods. When shaving, the end of the hair is blunted, so can feel rougher when growing back. Depilatory cream also removes hair at the skin’s surface, so a stubble can appear within a few days. Waxing pulls the hair from the root, so skin is smoother for longer.
- Softer regrowth – repeated waxing over long periods of time tends to result in softer, sparser regrowth in the long term.
- Economical – compared to laser or electrolysis, waxing is a cheaper option per session. This is due to there being no expensive equipment for the salon to invest in or maintain and the relatively quick time it takes to carry out the treatment.