A Holistic Approach
You must find a doctor who opts for a holistic approach when it comes to treating Rosacea instead of pushing you towards a specific treatment. Here is what you will be required to do:
• Make certain changes to your lifestyle; avoid certain foods and incorporate some others.
• Ask your doctor for certain medications to control the signs and symptoms.
• Treat your allergies; it’s the most important steps when it comes to treating Rosacea.
• Ask you dermatologist to recommend you certain lotions and creams
Signs and Symptoms
A tomato red face is regarded as the most common symptom of Rosacea but there are many other symptoms which people usually neglect. Here are all of the symptoms that you need to look out for:
• Redness on the center of the face; mainly nose and cheeks
• Visibility of broken blood vessels also known as spider veins
• Swelling of the skin and slight tingling sensation in the skin
• Extremely sensitive skin; Notice how your skin reacts to sun, skin care products and sweat
• Extremely dry and itchy skin
• Oily skin and breakouts
• Bumpy skin texture and large pores
• Plaques; also known as raised patches of skin
• Watery eyes; itching, redness and slight pain in the eyes
Note that it’s not necessary for all the symptoms to be present at once. Some people only experience redness of skin combined with one or two more symptoms. It’s important to look out for them and treat the condition before it gets worse.
Foods to Avoid
Food plays an important role when it comes to having a great skin. It is also important to eat healthy as Rosacea can flare up if you eat certain foods. A nutritionist can guide you better in this regard but here is a list of foods you must avoid at all costs;
Allergy Triggering Foods
If you have any kind of food allergies or any allergies, in particular, avoid the foods causing it or triggering it as it can worsen the symptoms of Rosacea as well. The most common foods that trigger allergies are gluten, seafood, dairy and some particular nuts. Get yourself tested and then avoid allergy-causing foods at all costs. Luckily, in this day and age, we have alternatives to everything. Markets are flooded with vegan meat and cheese cakes. Look out for those and you will never miss the old foods
Alcoholic and Caffeinated Beverages
Alcohol is bad for your health and for your skin. If you want an itch free, smooth skin, avoid alcohol. Same goes for coffee and tea. I know they are addicting and you cannot imagine your life without drinking a cup of warm coffee or tea in the morning. But if you are really serious about getting rid of a red, bumpy and itchy skin, you slowly need to part from your bad habits.
You will need coconut oil and essential oils of your choice. Choose something that has a pleasant smell such as Argan oil. Argan oil is also known to treat dry skin.
The process is quite straight forward and easy. Put all the ingredients into a small pot and heat them up on the stove. Make sure that you have a higher amount of coconut oil compared to the essential oil. Don’t make the temperature too high as this could burn quickly and bubble. Bubbling or boiling is not necessary as the oils do not need to cook.
Coconut oil has a different composition as it solidifies as soon as it is exposed to cold or room temperature air as opposed to other oils. By melting it you are allowing the Argan oil to mix into the coconut so that you have a proper consistency when you transfer the liquid to a container.
Before you remove the mixture from the pot you have to make sure that there are no lumps due to the coconut oil. You also have to constantly stir the oils so that they don’t burn the pot.
Now all you have to do is pour the oils into a container. The quickest way to solidify the contents is by placing the mixture in the fridge after pouring it into the container. You shouldn’t have to worry about the coconut oil melting after that point unless you keep it in a hot car or in the sun. During the creation process you will notice how quickly it actually melts.
When making products for yourself at home remember to do a patch test first before using it on a daily basis. Although oils don’t have a high acidity level some people may have a negative reaction.
Probability of success
The probability of success in removal of the wrinkles is very high when using botulinum toxin. This injection has been used for more than thirty years. Both its users and the dermatologists are impressed with its quick results and reliability. The countless testimonies of the effectualness of this treatment assure of you of complete eradication of the saggy skin.
For a long time, the botolinum toxin was always used in strengthening the facial muscles. Before being used in tightening the skin, this treatment was used in treating people with misaligned eyes. In fact, the medical professionals are not convinced that the potential of this drug is maximized properly. It is the strengthening of the facial muscles that culminate ineffectual skin tightening.
One thing that most people will be worried about is the resilience of the treatment for wrinkles. It will not make sense to undergo a temporary solution or that which will last for a very short time. Botox offers durable solutions for the ageing skin. The people using this treatment can have perfect skin for a longer time. Thus, it is a better alternative.
Quite a number of people have problems with aging. Even though it is their desire to remain young, you cannot completely evade the symptoms of aging. The aging symptoms always affect the most visible parts. The skin is one of those visible parts. By relying on the botulinum toxin facial injection, the wrinkles will be removed. This will aid in retaining your beauty and a younger look regardless of your age.
Afro braids can have numerous variations of color, size, thickness, and points and the best way to decide between them when they think of joining the hairdo is seeking inspiration in a gallery full of Queens of the Instagram who already flaunt their own.
The hairstylist and specialize in braids Ainá Garcia, from the Carioca Studio House of Madame Garcia Afro Urban Hair, explains that the most common type of twists is the box braid. Its popularity comes from the ease in applying for various kinds of hair, but have higher durability and beauty in frizzy hair. Check out other tips from the professionals for those who intend to venture into the beautiful world of braids:
- Afro braids are made in small equal locks that are braided together with fiber, providing durability, thickness, length and even color to twists.
- Depending on your type of hair and procedure adopted, braids take 4 to 9 hours to be ready, so reserve one afternoon and go without haste.
- Braids can be washed with shampoo and conditioner regularly, but if your hair is not too frizzy, give preference to shampoo 2 in 1.
- Braids can stay up to 2 months in the hair, but avoid waiting beyond that time not to damage them.
- To avoid frizz in braids, sleep with a bonnet, handkerchief or even half-pants on the head to protect the hairdo. It is important to emphasize the historical identification that the Afro braid has with the black woman and its roots, being a hairdo that has much more to do with cultural property than style, which makes it more suitable for those of African ethnicity.
Okay! Red hot lips are not a new trend because they are classic. But the way we are going to complement our red lipstick this spring-summer is the trend. No cat eye or heavy eyeshadow, go minimalist and give all the focus to your lips.
I don’t know about you but glossy lips are taking me back to my high school years. The 90’s juicy lips are back! Rock this trend with an under need vampire lip color like the models on Phillip Plein catwalk or go natural with a sheer finish color. I recommend you to just apply a lip gloss during the day with a colorful eyeshadow or go with a naked makeup. At night layer your lipstick with lip gloss.
Who doesn’t like a fresh face during summer? I love to go natural and show off my tan skin.
Etro and Balmain are some of the designers that proposed a natural makeup for this spring-summer, mascara and lip balm.
Lip blams are perfect for summer because they hydrate your lips. Lancôme and Dior lip blams turn into a pretty and natural pink tone perfect for a pool side makeup look.
Dolce and Gabbana chose to change the traditional and sexy red for a passionate and fun metallic fuchsia. Wear this color lip with a double mascara eye look or with a light pink eye shadow.
Cons – Disadvantages of Waxing
- Pain/discomfort – waxing can hurt when it’s pulled off the skin. The discomfort is short and sharp, so it doesn’t last, but can be unpleasant.
- Cost – waxing may be cheaper than laser, but it is not a permanent solution to hair removal. Treatment will need to be repeated every few weeks to maintain the result and the costs do add up.
- Skin irritations – waxing can leave the skin a bit sore, especially with thicker hair or the first few times when follicles are strongest.
- Ingrown hairs – regrowth after waxing can involve some ‘ingrown’ hairs, leading to bumpy skin.
- Waiting – waxing can only be done when there’s a certain amount of hair ready to remove, so clients do have to wait for enough regrowth before having another session. It can be annoying and a bit embarrassing, many people choose to cover up underarms or legs by wearing sleeved tops or trousers in the final stages of regrowth.
- Embarrassment – something that many people really do worry about if they’re having a more intimate treatment, like bikini wax, for the first time.
Pros – Advantages of Waxing
There are a number of benefits to waxing, which explain why it is so enduringly popular:
- Fast and effective – waxing really can remove large amounts of hair quickly – even men’s backs or chests can be quickly treated.
- Long-lasting – hair in waxed areas will not grow back for 2-8 weeks. This can save a considerable amount of time compared to daily shaving.
- Treats at the root – so hair grows back softer than with certain other hair removal methods. When shaving, the end of the hair is blunted, so can feel rougher when growing back. Depilatory cream also removes hair at the skin’s surface, so a stubble can appear within a few days. Waxing pulls the hair from the root, so skin is smoother for longer.
- Softer regrowth – repeated waxing over long periods of time tends to result in softer, sparser regrowth in the long term.
- Economical – compared to laser or electrolysis, waxing is a cheaper option per session. This is due to there being no expensive equipment for the salon to invest in or maintain and the relatively quick time it takes to carry out the treatment.
The second benefit of the Anti wrinkle eye cream is that you are going to have a better application of your makeup. This is because if you have any dryness under your eyes, then it is going to be harder to apply your makeup. This means that you will need to apply a lot of concealer or foundation under your eyes when there is no moisture in that area. In order to make sure that your eyes are going to look fresh all day, then you are going to need to use a lot of eye cream.
The third benefit of the Anti wrinkle cream is that you are going to see less chances of any wrinkles and crevices around your eyes. This is because the eye cream is going to help to soften the lines under your eyes. This means that you are going to look younger when you don’t have the wrinkles or frown lines on your face. Therefore, your eyes are going to sparkle and they will be able to be the main focal point of your face.
The fourth benefit of the Anti wrinkle cream is that your eyes are going to be brighten up. This is because the dark circles that might be under your eyes are going to be diminished. Therefore, they are going to have a more youthful glow to them since they are going to be healthier. This means that you are going to appear to be well-rested even though you might have lost some sleep during the night. When your skin is brighter, then you are not going to have to wear as much makeup underneath the eyes. Of course, this is going to be a lot better for your skin since it is going to be able to breathe.
The fifth benefit of the Anti wrinkle cream is that it is going to be able to add a lot of moisture to your eyes. Most of the time, the skin that is underneath the eyes going to be very delicate so when it comes dry, it is not going to be very comfortable for the person especially when you are trying to wear makeup. When the skin is hydrated around the eyes, then the whole face is going to look more fresh. This is because it is going to be replenishing the moisture barrier of the skin.
Primer is a base coat for all your makeup. Use primer on both your face and eyes. It helps prevent creasing of makeup and is a great way of making your makeup last longer. There are many primers out there depending on your requirements and preferences. Whether you want one with shine or a matte one, all sorts of primers are there for different skin types.
Always apply foundation first
Many women tend to apply concealer first and then their foundation. This is a wrong approach, reason being, how both of them are applied. Concealer is applied in dabbing motion, while the foundation is dragged and blended on the entire face. Also Use an oil-free foundation. If you apply concealer first then, the whole concealer will be dragged with the foundation which will result in uneven makeup application.
Remove excess oil
Even though extra oily and moisturized skin has its benefits of reduced wrinkles and fine lines, but they give the appearance of greasy skin. No makeup looks good or lasts long if your skin is oily; it only results in the makeup smudging. Always keep face powder and blotting paper with you so that you can keep removing oil and shine off from your skin. This step will not only will your makeup last longer but will also ensure that your makeup looks good.
Avoid touching your face
We literally use our hands all the time because of which a lot of dirt and oil gets accumulated on our hands. If you have a habit of touching your face a lot then you are transferring those oil and dirt onto your face. By avoiding touching your face you get to minimize the oil on your face and keep your makeup intact. The more you touch your face, the more the makeup will come off, resulting in ruined makeup and makeup coming off sooner. If you have a habit of touching your face then you can use a setting spray, this will decrease your urge to touch your face also keep your makeup in place.
1. Biostimulation with platelet-rich plasma is another acne scar removal technology that helps the patient’s blood to enhance the production of elastin, collagen and improves the healing process. It controls severe acne in youth or adults. The platelet-rich plasma favors the synthesis of collagen, which is the most damaged molecule in any scar. In the case of atrophic acne scars, it allows the dermis to increase its thickness and partially fill the loss of substance from the depression.
2. PRP is a natural substance that comes from the patient’s own blood, so it is impossible for a foreign body rejection reaction to occur with other materials such as fillers (this is now exceptional). Also, the technique is simpler than in the case of fillers, since the PRP is injected by micro punctures following a grid pattern so that the possibility of occlusion of a blood vessel does not exist. Likewise, the probability of injuring a nerve fiber or causing an infection is practically nonexistent. In conclusion, although the probabilities of complications in the use of fillings are minimal, with the PRP are almost nil.
3. Some lesions are susceptible to the application of fillers with hyaluronic acid. The main advantages of using hyaluronic acid action lie in its immediate, its durability, its biocompatibility, and its low allergenic potential. This molecule can fill atrophic scars providing an optimum volume of an Immediate and short-term, long promoting collagen synthesis.
4. IPL – Pulsed light beam treatment eliminates stains and improves redness. The pulsed light attacks acne bacteria by decreasing the superinfection. This acne scar treatment is very useful in curing active acne.
5. Peeling – The application of medical peels act on both active and scarring acne. It causes a cellular renewal, attenuating the spots and scars.
6. Microdermabrasion – A technique that promotes cell regeneration and therefore attenuates acne blemishes and scars.
Know the Using Techniques of a Loofah
- It goes without saying that regular exfoliation of the skin with loofah helps keep the dirt and bacteria away, thus bringing about a fresh and supple look. Loofahs are mostly stiff and quite fibrous for use. So, choose the loofah that is a little soft (not harsh) for your face. In case the loofah is still rough, soak it in warm water till it softens.
- Squeeze the excess water from the loofah after soaking it in warm water. Apply your favorite soap or facial wash on the loofah and rub it thoroughly with hand.
- Rub your neck, face, and nape gently with the loofah, applying little pressure wherever necessary to remove the dead skin cells. Avoid loofah use around the eyes or nose.
- Rinse with cold fresh water and pat dry for a fresh and glowing facial skin.
- Apply shower gel or body wash on your loofah and scrub the body in a circular motion. Press mildly to get rid of the dead skin cells.
- Pay special heed to places which have rough skin patches. Regular and repeated use of loofah on rough and coarser skin areas would just help it to become smooth and soft.
- Rinse your body with cold water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Try the Bamboo Loofah Full Body Scrubber. It’s quite gentle on sensitive skin.
How is Loofah Good for Your Skin?
- Loofah helps with deep cleaning and helps you to get rid of clingy and uninvited guests like germs, bacteria, and dirt particles on a regular basis. Thanks to the net like structures of the loofah, the grime and dirt are all rubbed out leaving your skin to glow.
- Loofah assists you getting an effective exfoliation by removing all the dead skin cells successfully. The loofah unlike the myths is quite soft and gentle on your skin and helps bring about that young feel to it.
- A softly rubbed loofah would help you to clean all the sweat pores, thus making your skin soft and smooth just like the ones are shown in the commercials.
- A good loofah massage is also known to drain out all the stored anxiety and stress. Also, the loofah use and rubbing the skin is believed to accelerate the blood flow and circulation giving you an amazing and enviable skin.
How Do I Take Care of My Loofah or Flannel?
- Hang the loofah and flannel after you have thoroughly washed it under the running water, and make sure it dries well.
- In case you have you shaved your legs and hands, try avoiding the use of loofah or flannel as the bacteria might freely enter your skin through cuts and bruises.
- Avoid using loofah or flannel on your genitals or face.
- It doesn’t matter what loofah or flannel you are using, but clean it every week and keep it soaked in a diluted bleach solution for about 5 minutes.
- In case you are using a natural loofah, replace it every month, but if you use the plastic ones, you can keep it for two months. If you notice mold growing on the loofah, get it replaced right away.